NQM 0.00% 40.5¢ north queensland metals limited

being wallked down as target for takeover???, page-12

1. nk
    3,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Z being a former BMA Gold loser I have a tiny parcel of GDO from the recap and haven 't got round to researching them more thoroughly

FML is a solid stock, probably good value right now but I like the "feel" of NQM . Just a hunch its going to do well the next year or so

AT the end of the day the real outperformance in a gold junior stock comes from exploration success. Twin Hills is clearly payable with the new mine plan , but the real secret is what is going on at depth. BMA got the geology wrong and thought they had steep dipping reef with good continuity. In fact it was more horizontal reef with pods of bonanza and as we know before they could work out what to do CBA pulled the pin on them

NQM are being very coy about the high grade potential at depth at Twin HIlls. I think there is a 50/50 chance Twin Hills is going to be a real winner with good management and the capital to develop and explore it at depth

So I have placed my maxmimum bet on the stock . Risk is pretty low at these prices with the cashbacking and quality of management, lets see what the drill delivers, it will take 12 to 18 months to know so one for the bottom drawer I reckon. I averaged around 21.5 the last few weeks buying in and I am not buying more.

Cheers
    NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NQM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.