gyro- belgium should lay chares against u.n. Gyro,Your comments...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    gyro- belgium should lay chares against u.n. Gyro,

Your comments are excellent and straight to the point.

The reason why I posted it was two fold.

1. Belgium is going to extraordinary lengths to do something to Sharon. They even went as far as changing the law last week, as their highest Court had ruled, "boys, can't do it".

Notwithstanding the fact that Belgium have a hundred cases more unrgent to require prosection if they wish to go down this road, their focus seems to be....Sharon.

Not Saddam, not Arafat....but Sharon.

I really don't need to say much more as you know where I am headedon that point.

2. The U.N. that House of Lies as I have been consistantly posting, knew what was going to happen in Rwanda.....Not that they found out after the event....They knew before hand.

So, over 500,000 killed......Nobodys fault!

Again, why are they getting away with it? Kofi Annan was responsible for the Peacekeeping forces, not in the role that he has today but the role that he played as the Ghanian representative in charge.

He knew in advance what was going to happen, as did the UN.

Yet the bastard sits up there trying to make out that he is top dog, lectures to the US..........and sits by whilst again, Belgium with their f*ucked up laws, are aiming them specifically at Sharon, yet not at him.

Again, what message does that convey?

Time for the UN to go...permanently.

A new body should then be set up with the first criteria being, only for democratic countries who have a transparent deomcratic form of government and elections.

No one, but no one at all gets in unlessthat first criteria is met.

That way we get rid of this......one man, one vote crap.

I accept that readers may think that I am passionate about the topic, but............. I am not paranoid.

If nothing is done, one day we all will be.......paranoid.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.