SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

believe it or not

1. 3,230 Posts.
    I havent bothered to post since the meeting as to be truthful from what Ive read and heard its been to disapointing to say the least BUT considering all scenarios I have come to my own conclusion that due to the ASX/ANZ saga and not looking to be withholding sensistive news I think they had to do what they did to clean the slate for future announcements of true substance. Also as someone stated the shares being issued to the scientists with a performance criteria wouldnt want to start at an inflated price already and then have to go up for them to receive them.So they had NO intentions of putting the gloss on at the meeting.They also have put their co...ck on the chopping block by finding interested parties to expend around $18 mill for the 60 mill anz shares do you reckon a tall story would drag in that much money. Try going to the bank and borrowing $50,000.00 they want the colour of your undies.My decision personally is to take the positives and that is I am a believer and this has given me the opportunity over the next several months to accumulate more shares at this lower price while the directors get their house in order. So thats what I am doing. Slowly investing over the forthcoming months .Thats my decision and I can understand most of the comments positive and negative. GOOD LUCK ALL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.