LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

Wellwell well, When I posted the Initial info , I understood it...

1. 324 Posts.
    Wellwell well, When I posted the Initial info , I understood it was Common Knowledge , it is here in Tas , has been advertised in Local Newspapers and put to Council for consideration . Never did I think it would drag out the Greenie / thylacine / devil / pulpmill discussions .. The Bell bay area of Tassie is 5 minutes from GeorgeTown and has an Aluminium smelter , Manganese Ferro alloys Smelter , has had a Mag wheel factory , Chip mills , a Major Port Facility and all service industries associated with Construction and Maintenance of all of these operations .. Flexible Skilled workforce on hand with experience in all these fields of operation . I was once a Lynas holder and will be again just not now . The Greens in Tas have destroyed many Jobs and Job rich industries , the Greens are not WELL supported in Tas , they are a minority only gaining 12% of total votes in the last state election and my tip will be decimated at the next . Activism from this group is from Students from Intrastate and rarely from Home grown Tasmanians .. I for one would love to see a progressive company such as Lynas come on board and get this Pilot plant thru the Govt hoops and hopefully to a Productive plant on full scale in my Municipality .Good luck Lynas and all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.