LFE life therapeutics limited

rj79, their motive imo is to dilute Bell's holding to such a...

1. 10,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    rj79, their motive imo is to dilute Bell's holding to such a degree that they can out vote them when it comes to decide whether or not they stay on as directors. At the same time Aegis get 13% of the available cash (if they hand it out)which would be about $1.8m. I bet you in less than three months Aegis in some form or another will receive about $1.8m for the price of $1.35. This is theft imo when the company already has $17m in the bank and no businesses to run !

Personally I believe shareholders have a case against the directors that fled. The release put out on the 31st of November clearly states the amount of funds which would have been available for distribution had the Kedrion deal gone ahead. As well in previous reports they clearly stated that plasma production was at record levels and growing (over 30,00L a month). Yet during all this time they must have known (or someone knew) that the supply agreements to Octapharma were not being met and they must have known the consequences.

If you haven't seen Enron, the smartest guys in the room, get it out !

This fiasco should be called Enron 2, Elvis has left the building.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.