NEU 0.91% $15.46 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Bell Porter Review, page-5

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Hello,
    it is necessary to give the right interpretation to the numbers and the facts with which we are living; it is not true that there are no buyers on the market. today, as in most of the recent sessions including the collapse, there have been more purchases than sales. that today records 132 thousand shares in purchase and 106 thousand shares for sale with a key passage in the middle of the session where a request of over 50 thousand shares was opened at 1.23 which was seconded, so there is in fact someone who is trying to accumulate always at best, but also more and more at a price that has consolidated since at the end of the passage of the total package of shares, everything has been formalized at 2 tenths cents of difference.
    as regards Acadia and its ability to face the financial commitments made with Neuren, I think there is no problem since they have a strong financial institutional support and that in their last offer of share capital they have
    got over $ 200 million to $ 33 per share, let alone now that they are worth half of the market, how much interest they could attract if they offered shares.
    it is not true that the Acadia team is low profile; in the last year they have hired some very well prepared figures with a particular note at the last insertion which, among other things, was in full exclusive agreement with Neuren; I'm talking about Dr. Austin D. Kim who worked for Teva for over 11 years (something can mean).
    correct to reiterate that on balance sheet only the 8% of the capital has been exchanged generating a discount of 60%; by contrast and by cyclical history of the Neuren market, fewer buyback actions could be sufficient to generate the rebound or resumption of listing.
    in the general distrust of the current title it is good to remember that Neuren does not have a hundredth of debts, but only options to refinance for the awards to managers who have already shown they can and can wait. unlike a few months ago there is money in the box and will come in the next 45 days and this until proven otherwise is positive.
    my strong feeling is that this phase of the market distorts the real values in the field of the company. less than negative surprises on the product refinement processes in progress, I believe that the estimate provided by BP that would reduce the pre-agreement price by about 20% and that gives a realistic value of the security of 80% higher than the current one, is more than reliable. ; these are numbers that if taken for good and relistic as I support, make fully the idea of \ u200b \ u200bwhich is buy at these prices and how I interpret the market movements, active initiatives of accumulation by institutional with medium and long objectives term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.