NEU 2.37% $19.39 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Bell Porter Review, page-69

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    For what it's worth .. I have also been holding NEU for 5 or 6 years ... since they had their last AGM in Sydney ... and I am very annoyed at the distain shown to the retail shareholders ... that's you and me ..
    I re-read the last Annual report ... no real info in the various reports by Treagus et al ... the report has heaps of cut-and-paste from textbooks ... pages of regulatory requirement guff about governance / audit / really sparse financials ... and the reality is that the core group of executives and directors .. especially Treagus .. are taking VERY fat benefit packages .. millions of dollars each year ... with options and salary and bonuses and directors fees ...
    I think this may be a key element of why they didn't do the deal with a big pharma .. they may well have had access to the trough curtailed ... the way they have set it up they can go on for years and years ...
    Another thing is that we are not told anything about current activities ... just what are these various projects being done by our employees on an ongoing basis? Why are they being done? What progress is being made? Could the drug production quantities planned for the Rett phase 3 be increased at relatively little extra expense so as to take on Fragile X trials? ..
    And all this has been going on for quite some time ... years ... it is a long time since Treagus did the rounds of boardroom briefings at stockbrokers ( I went to one of those and it was informative ) ...
    I just seems as though they don't give a stuff about the shareholders any more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.39
Change
-0.470(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.70 $19.77 $19.28 $10.38M 534.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2680 $19.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.41 362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.