NEU 2.90% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

It's all crap anyway. They just make it up based on assumptions...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    It's all crap anyway. They just make it up based on assumptions that fit the narrative. They all do. At one stage Bell's reduced their valuation in response to the market tanking after the Acadia deal. They just changed a bunch of assumptions and all of a sudden ignored ROW value, but really the intrinsic value of the business was unchanged, if not consolidated with an actual licence deal.

The current valuation is based on probability of success. The reality is it will either succeed or it won't (probability 100% or 0%). So punch 100% into their calculations and see what number you get. This is an all or nothing play that is why it is so volatile. If P3 fails Neu is basically worthless. The valuation of the stock in between is really quite irrelevant imo, it is only a factor of the appetite the market has for a highly speculative stock.

I believe Neuren will succeed and turn into a very lucrative stock, but I am also realistic that I could also be setting fire to all the cash I have invested in this thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.86
Change
0.560(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.80 $20.00 $19.40 $3.777M 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1060 $19.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.87 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.