MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Bell Potter Daily Pack 16 April 2020, page-34

1. 7,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Hello peeps, I've just recently begun trawling the MSB threads on HC after having spent some time over the last few days reading up & researching the company, it's value (share price) and it's prospects. I feel grateful for the chance to enter MSB at the current price, just a culmination of things happening mostly unrelated to MSB.

It's been a roller-coaster ride for holders & I feel for you, gotta say that the biotech sector *generally* is a bit of a pig for share holders throughout the pre-earnings stage because the pathway to market is like crossing the Simpson Desert on foot & companies simply can't avoid burning cash at every turn. The big disadvantage in this sector is that unlike mining explorers, they can't sink a drill hole into 5% copper (or whatever) & release the news for a quick 50% boost in share price and then promptly going into TH for a raise every time they need capital.

The coverage by Bell Potter is interesting. I've never rated them, but they have been long term lead-brokers for one of my pet stocks in MP1. That stock was a bit up & down for quite a while & I considered bailing at times. Bell Potter led raisings at sub $2 and putting my hand in my pocket for a flailing stock was a hard call to make after I had entered higher; then another raising at $4... and currently one priced at $9.50. Without coming across all preachy - I'm trying to encourage you LT holders staring at red ink to simply ask yourself if you still believe in your original investment thesis, and if you are still a believer, keep your chin up & ask yourself how you might benefit the most from the current toilet-worthy share price on MSB.

Personally, I'm nervous about macro market conditions but I'm looking to enter MSB - hoping for sub $2 tomorrow & I'll take a slice. I would like to initially pick up a decent parcel but I'm not sure how much fresh capital I can justify throwing at anything right now so I'll likely be quite conservative initially.

GLTAH, looking fwd to reading more threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.