MSB 6.57% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Bell Potter Daily Pack 16 April 2020, page-49

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    Patience is in short supply right now, I guess, and the average Aussie share buyer is pretty conservative.

I cannot believe, if you bought anywhere south of 3.00 and read even a little bit of the science on MSCs and their anti-inflammatory capabilities, along with the topline (and admittedly anecdotal) results from the initial ARDS trials and treatments of the last few months, that you would sell to get meagre profits--at least before you saw the upcoming trial results.

It will only be a few weeks at most before we know if the numbers in the announcement hold up amongst the 300 trial participants, and whether Remestemcel is likely to get approved for COVID-related ARDS. If approved, the US figures alone on the then-designated STANDARD OF CARE for severe ARDS sufferers would be mind-blowing. And that doesn't even account for all of the other good news coming down the pipeline.

Again, why play for pennies where there are $$$ at stake? Crazy, but I am a long-term holder, and cannot see myself selling any MSB until at least they have an approval for chronic back pain and/or chronic heart failure in a few years' time. So what do I know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.070(6.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $3.980M 3.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 56239 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 103125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.