MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Bell Potter downgrade 23 November 2015, page-141

1. 16,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8050
    "So no more really late posts, but I do stay up late some nights. It's amazing that little detail has got your attention though."

It didn't exactly require much of a highly sophisticated, acutely-honed, attention-to-detail kind of skillset to notice.

- I log off my computer in the afternoon.
    - I eat dinner, have a chat and go to bed.
    - Sometime the following morning I log onto my computer and it jumps straight out at me that overnight there have sprung up 10, 15, maybe 20 posts with the epithet "dolcevita" next to them - often 4 or 5 of them following one another immediately sequentially without any other intervening posters.

Not only is the frenetic posting activity not hard to notice, but - absent a superhuman ability to control the reflex action of one's retina - it is impossible to not notice it.

I mean, it is infinitely easier to notice than, say... oh, I dunno.., uh..., trawling around people's profile pages and checking how many followers they have, and who those followers are and then trying to triangulate them all to determine who is hunting in packs with who else... all to keep for the dossier up to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.