MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Madamswer you are an intelligent person yet you see no evidence...

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Madamswer you are an intelligent person yet you see no evidence of
    • manipulation due to shorting?
    • naked shorting.
    • hiding the ultimate beneficial owner of the stock. Same explanation.
    Wow. You haven’t got a very inquiring mind have you? People often talk of manipulation in other stocks, and the discussion can be extended but it’s not allowed in here?

Besides, you “don't care”.
    Naturally.
    Statements of the blindingly obvious are rather thick and fast in here.
    How about another one then? IMO it is self-evident that there is a lack of resources with the Regulator, who needs to be highly motivated to investigate. (It’s possible in the future however).

“This stuff matters not one iota to me, and I'll wager it doesn't matter to 95% of investors”.

Indeed, you may well be betting on that, because it’s just a little complex to be easily understood by retail investors who are “the muppets”. While it is possible for retail investors to do well in the market, IMO (and also of informed commentators including Marcus Padley) they need to understand the manipulation, how brokers often given false leads in reports and interviews about their real intentions, the algos, the way buy side and sell sides get stacked, do a lot of research AND practice a heck of a lot of restraint. When others are losing their heads, they need to stay calm, and bail out if the fundamentals have changed.
    But time and time again retail investors make emotional decisions rather than rational ones. Plus there is always a contingent to help them along with that…

As for the liar allegations.

Your point blank denials do not make my different recollection of events a lie. This is such a basic concept that I find it quite incredible you persist with it. Audacious would describe it.

The facetious insults…"Queen of"…etc.
    Your persistent need to insult me reflects how threatening you actually find this. If it were not, you would simply and quietly ignore me. But look at the huge effort you go to, the long posts, trying to discredit.
    Countering your long winded dissertations takes a colossal effort. It’s not always possible because the posts become unwieldy.
    nikki is finding this out. Others give up and walk away. This you expect also me to do. It confounds you that I do not.

“For years you have been blaming all and sundry for the stock price woes; you have been speculating, assuming, accusing, complaining, hypothesising and dreaming up all sorts of devious practices are conspiring against the Mesoblast share price.

But for what?
    What have you gained from it?” [emphasis added]

Well I don’t post for personal gain.
    That you find this bizarre and confounding is an important insight, because it means I am not a manipulator myself. Try to stay with that for a moment. But you go on….

“Just invest with a business owner mindset. Focus exclusively on the business.
    If you do that properly, the share price will take care of itself.”

That is giving advice. Which is a breach of TOU guidelines. Just. Don’t. Do. It.
    Plus this is an emerging biotech. I am not interested in your business model, which is inapplicable to the vast rewards which an excellent biotech like MSB with revolutionary science, and over 600 patents in families, can bring.
    You are always focussed on the so called risk, but don’t want us to ever look at the risk the market is being manipulated. Nice one!

You keep telling others to focus on the company and the science, but yet you are so incredibly preoccupied with the share price and how it is being manipulated and influenced by invisible dark forces”.

Nothing of the sort.
    As you well know, I have always said MSB is an emerging blue chip. (It is.) I have never said the SP is at the correct level, it’s undervalued IMO. But I find the MSB situation and the manipulation, compelling.
    You can keep this kind of misdirected narrative up, but it’s not going to change.
    I’m not going to lose my cool.

“Imagine if you harnessed all that energy and effort and applied it to doing something good, something constructive... imagine what could have been.
    Wow.

Indeed madamswer, imagine what you could have achieved if YOU hadn’t wasted your time in here not being a holder, and not shorting!
    This is an emerging biotech. Why waste our time with comparisons on companies not even in the same ball park?
    Yet it’s been months going into years now. Talking MSB down, one way or the other.
    All for nothing? …as you supposedly aren’t shorting and don’t hold.
    If personal gain is how you rate the worthiness of posting…and clearly it is, from your last post, what is yours?
    (Think carefully now.)

...and btw it is not over till the fat lady sings. This is just the end of the beginning so stop trying to call it as over.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 25/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.