NAN 5.08% $2.99 nanosonics limited

Bell Potter downgrade NAN to sell above $3, page-5

1. 6,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1923
    Bell Potter seems to want them to pay out the cash which they haven't and they think growth will slow much quicker so they'd rather be out at this price. That's fine. I prefer they continue to invest in R&D and hold cash for pushes into other markets when they need it so I'll continue to hold.

By all means read all these reports, they are useful in helping to identify factors you may not have considered and to get a sense of what the market is thinking. But be careful in just blindly following their advice - you should make up your own mind and not let others make it for you.

What do you think of the report?

I still remember when some of the analysts covering NAN freaked out when they decided to drop exclusivity with GE and went the hybrid approach. They screamed "RISK" and cut their price targets. Turns out it was an awesome switch in strategy. GE was clearly dragging its heels (selling trophon was never going to be a big part of GE's business), and NAN managed to do well with its own sales team and capture a much larger profit margin by not having to give it up to GE.

Not long after when it the numbers were in, the analysts then did another backflip and suddenly upgraded their price targets. All the subscribers that did what those analysts suggested ended up selling low, buying high.

Sometimes those guys get it right, but just as often they get it wrong too, but that's what makes the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.