OIL 4.08% 23.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

Bell Potter/ Life Science/ Optiscan / Rision

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Reading through the thread this morning i am trying to ascertain what the larger connection between Bell Potter/ Life Science / Optiscan and Rision is. Everyone seems to post about this connection but i don't understand the distinction. They seem like two completely seperate companies but there are some strong cross threads. These are some of the cross threads i found from some basic research.

Firstly, Bell Potter did some raise for Rision and we know that a Bell Potter employee Jeremy Baldock did a raise for Optiscan through his private company Life Sciences which has since been deregistered.. It says that Jeremy Baldock was also once a top 20 share holder at Rision.

Thirdly, Alan Hoffman is the chairman of Rision and Optiscan and is the brother in law of Jeremy Baldock. Peter Francis is also on the board of both Rision and Optiscan and Justin Mouchaccha was the company secretary of both Rision and Optiscan.

Statistically rision has been an extremely poor performer on the asx down to 0.003 (bid at 0.002) from 0.02 ....yikes.... What happens if Alan Hoffman and co stay at optiscan, will the same thing happen to optiscan as has happened with rision?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.0¢ $104.6K 453.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101112 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 247573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.