NEU 5.85% $13.37 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Pigreco, If I understood your question correctly, logic would...

1. 3,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7393
    Pigreco, If I understood your question correctly, logic would say the lower ACAD share price is, the more shares we would receive.

However it is more likely to be the higher ACAD shares go, the more likely ACAD will want to do the deal.

The NASDAQ runs on much higher valuations for these types of companies than the ASX does. US investors have a much higher appetites for risky ventures.

On the ASX companies can dilute by 15% without shareholder approval . If they had that same rule on the Nasdaq, ACAD could issue AU$1.6Bn worth of shares to buy NEU. Or $16 per share.

That would bring ACADs MC up to $12.3bn. If the NASDAQ liked the deal their shares could climb further from there. That would give us more upside.

ACAD’s are dedicated to becoming a major Neuroscience Company, so buying out NEU and getting 100% control of the NNZ pipeline would be a significant boost for them.

A poster on here last week, posted a reply from Dr Treagus that the Torreya process to evaluate all commercial possibilities was still very much underway.

Its been so eerily quiet around here lately, is it very close to deal time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.