NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Bell Potter lifts target to A$4.40/Share Vs A$3.75, page-89

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    What I find hilarous about this forum is a lot of you have been around here for over 2 years.. You are not short term holders of the stock and are waiting for the eventual re-rating (all good stocks do and even if the management is incompetent someone else will want the assets. Not that I am saying ours are, I think RT and team are quite good and have a plan)
    But we communciate and speculate on the forum like it is a daytrade and the next announcement is a buy/sell queue..

So my view is:
    1. The pipeline looks good and the management are planning on how to accelerate the pipeline development.
    2. ACADIA wouldn't be throwing US60-80M at Phase III if they weren't confident.
    3. The management believe the stock is undervalued and are trying to get new larger investors on the register.
    4. The ROW deal etc is not of major importance right now other than driving the short term stock price. Waiting until after Phase III will put NEU in a much stronger bargaining position if Phase III is successful.
    5. Getting Insto's on the register will only be acheived through a placement. Such a placement could be used to accelerate the future pipeline development so that is a good thing. But I dont believe the placement needs to be done at a discount. Quite the opposite as the stock trades relatively thinly.

I think you should come back and read your comments in 2 years time and see how many of you were actually right.

My view only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.05
Change
-0.510(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.38 $14.42 $13.94 $6.419M 454.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.07 6644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.