MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Bell Potter Ltd MNS - BUY $1.35 PS

1. 26 Posts.
    anf0, Why you so negative. We have been priced at $1.35 at this time. With loads of room to increase. Have you got another agenda here?
  2. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I'm just pointing out all the caveats in the report. It's somewhat misleading to just post the headline.

There's a looooong laundry list of things that need to happen according to Bell Potter in order to get to that price.

What probability do you associate with MNS selling 240ktpa sometime in the next 2 years? Along with that, achieving $300m USD in financing? If I'm generous, I'd give that a 10% chance or less (just my opinion), and I think many of the bulls would secretly agree. It is a spec after all.

I don't know of another Aussie graphite miner producing anywhere near those figures. As best I can tell, SYR is the benchmark with their largest project generating 100ktpa in off takes. They also raised $200 million via a capital raise by the way. That is part of the reason why I give MNS such slim odds. Just my opinion of course.

So, risking your money for a 10% chance to double it? That's the way I view it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.