A2M 0.90% $6.58 the a2 milk company limited

Bell Potter more conjecture assertion and bs! Analysts they are not!, page-18

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana (Philosopher)
    Can equally apply to both sides. I did not follow Bellamy's closely. However, I just looked at how things ended up for them and everyone involved after they screw up daigou and had problem to register their products in China (I think it was)
    On Aug 1, 2018 the sp was $11.19 short positions were at 1.5% before start climbing. 13 months later just before takeover offer sp was $8.32 and short positions were at 14.99%. Well, next thing as we know Bellamy's shareholders were offered $13.25 cash per share. the result of this everyone who shorted Bellamy's in these 13 months were out of pocket big time. btw, I think Bell Potter had Hold rating with $8.05 target at that time. I'm not saying a2 will get takeover bid, but who knows, as well other things could happen and not the only bad ones. Personally still think it's gonna be helluva ride till February.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2704/2704451-b6d5e40e66bc0fd6c7702b30f5476b50.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.