AML 14.3% 0.6¢ aeon metals limited.

Hi TomAML has a mkt cap ~$80 mill now, so you are suggesting a...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

Hi Tom

AML has a mkt cap ~$80 mill now, so you are suggesting a price ~7.5c

But your comment has opened my eyes to a scenario that I had not considered before: OCP controls AML. They let the company go bust by refusing further loans/cash advances, and impose unacceptable conditions on any third party who might want to get involved (should the directors of the company actually do something to try and save it). They then sell the company to a big miner for a sum that will make them money. Everybody is a winner, except the small shareholder who once again gets screwed. OCP have put a lot of their $$ in at what? 14-16c range? Hope I'm wrong on that, but maybe they could walk away with a profit at 20c?

I'm really disappointed that such a great project has been allowed to fall into the hands of people who appear to think like that. With a different mindset it could have been something so much bigger and better and profitable, with ALL shareholders sharing in it.

I was looking back at some of the early posts - Speccy, you were prominent early on - this project was supposed to be in production by now. What a joke. But I'm not laughing anymore. But we are supposed to get excited by more drilling results - there'll be no ore left soon - it'll all be in the drill cores.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.578M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.491K 557.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5602072 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23805 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.