OVH 0.00% 43.0¢ onevue holdings limited

I have been watching OVH for a month and bought it on the day of...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I have been watching OVH for a month and bought it on the day of its result. Good numbers and better than expected result meaning - momentum, rerating from BP or other brokers following day and risk free reward, as it has already been in the last two days and likely to continue in SP. Why ? Because not every stock will have good results (that's fact ) in the reporting season and money will flow into good ones, particularly in the low interest rate domestic and global environment. Investors will be investing somewhere, avoiding bad ones.

Competitors are there in every industry. OVH's record numbers mean they must have done something to win clients/business from somewhere, potentially from competitors. Time will say whether GrowSuper or let's say another new one, "Lateral Thinker" Super will make any difference. At the moment, time is in OVH's side.

Trustee sale, a legal deal is done including a portion of money transferred to OVH. Rest is formality. Personally, I am not worried about that dividend now, as it's an added bonus irrelevant to the 70c PT from BP. Enough tailwinds !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.