AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

bell potter report, page-4

1. 2,027 Posts.
    "From a
    sales and marketing perspective, we believe it is in AVX’s best interest to combine ATC with
    another HIV drug. Currently, HIV drugs are often taken as combination pills"

These guys from Bell Potter are a little slow. Currently, practically ALL HIV treatment is combination treatment. Have these guys even heard of HAART?? Geeez!

Of course Avexa will be looking to partner. I think there will be a lot of scientists and doctors really excited about the possibilities of combining an integrase inhibitor and ATC.

If they work well in combination, (there is no reason to say they will not), we now have the possibility of low side effect total viral suppression in patients with the most resistant HIV.

To me, these remarkable results markedly increase my valuation of ATC to at least the $2 mark. These results will cause the same buzz and excitement that the integrase inhibitor results gave at the recent HIV conference. These results will surely help accelerate FDA approval.

Do we know where and when these results will be formally presented to the scientific community?

This could really save many lives, and HIV patients will be the most excited of all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.