well
    well
    well
    well
    well
    well
    well
    well

The total Sugarkane field has been outlined by 11 holes, including the discovery which has been producing for almost a year. All 11 wells intersected the Austin chalk and all had shows and log interpreted gas zones. Sugarkane appears to be a significant new discovery but requires confirmatory drilling and testing.
    The biggest challenge at Sugarkane is likely to be in working out how to best develop the discovery to maximise returns. It is believed that horizontal wells with fracture stimulation of the chalk is the best way to go and the Joint venture has started the Kennedy horizontal development well next.

lets see now,, i have been talking about these other wells for some time,, but not much discussion on it really.. but its significant.. i have seen TCEI drill wells and shut them in..

all in all, if know kennedy 1H is not considered worth discussing, but IMHO in a very short time its all you will be talking about!!

there is much known about and there is no guessing here, we are in the centre of a staggering multi tcf play.

all IMHO and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $904.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.87 $2.84 $750.3K 263.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7044 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 22175 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.