MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

"Madam, your team needs you more, without you there is no team....

1. 16,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8269
    "Madam, your team needs you more, without you there is no team. Please continue to tell us the future,."

OK.
    I will tell you the future (just as I have been doing for almost a year now).

Here goes (in a biblical-era, hagged old soothsayer-style voice):

Yea, verily, I say unto thee.
    From before the ringing of the bell at the midnight stroke on the eve of the New Year instant 2105, ye shall before thou very eyes have witness a great many thing come to pass.

For I have seen The Light, and The Light brought me a message and the message hath been spoken in two events:

1. MSB will raise equity before calendar 2015 is out.
    2. MSB's future - beyond June 2016 (or sooner) - will not have Teva as part of it.

And yea and verily, it is only once these great events have come to pass that the price of the share of the company that go-eth by the name of the Great Blaster shall commence a sustainable rising unto the sky.

But before such times, there shall be a great uncertainly by all the scribes of the stock market, and they shall wait patiently, just like the pateience the great Saint Dolcevita hath taught us (normal voice: although, to be perfectly accurate, the Great Dolce teaches "Buy-First, Then-Be-Patient" when it turns out the "Be-Patient-First-Then-Buy" has turned out to be the wiser advice).

[Back to soothsayer voice]:
    Yea, the Meek shall inherit the earth, but the Patient will jag the breakout on stock chart of the Great Blaster.

For this is what the Soothsayer, The Disingenuous Madamswer, who lives all alone up in the dark, dank Cave of Cynicism, hath foretold.

So listen well, all thou wayward souls.
    Heed ye the words of the Disingenuous One!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.