GOR 0.00% $1.76 gold road resources limited

We're in the same spot Evolution was in back in 2015, similar...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    We're in the same spot Evolution was in back in 2015, similar price similar holding pattern. Ever since then, Evolution has propelled itself into the limelight and done so with an incredible degree of professionalism. Its shareholders have thus been handsomely rewarded. It did what it did on the back of a stubborn gold price.

As I stated more than two years ago when we were around 60 cents, I believed we were on a similar trajectory to that of Evolution and Regis. I think we have gone past Regis now - not in terms of MC obviously but quality of operations, which has been reflected in the strength of Road's SP. When the breakout comes it will probably be super quick, helped immensely by a rising gold price.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2106/2106995-85d9f079bc5d26d2d1e8ac54c3b2fe55.jpg

We now just need to match Evolution by paying healthy dividends which I believe has helped them immeasurably in SP terms. While Evolution is also more diversified, there is enough to keep Road busy discovering untapped gold in uncharted territory, in one of the safest mining regions.

So Road can at least match one of those attributes and make some bold announcements by so doing:

We are open for business
    We are dedicated to our shareholders
    We seek to attract quality shareholders
    We understand how important dividends are in an uncertain world
    We will balance the needs of the business while keeping this fact in mind
    We are a safe haven today, tomorrow, and for as long as our business is mining gold

Evolution might be a tough benchmark but I believe the die is cast.

Last edited by Agent86: 20/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.901B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.78 $1.75 $6.523M 3.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28472 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 122074 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.