NEU 5.50% $16.15 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

bell potter, page-11

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Funny. I could ask you how long have you worked at neuren for?

I just thought I'll point out what I thought was missing from an otherwise excellent post from Lillypilly. Don't get me wrong I like the stock and my comments were not anything to try to put a negative spin on the company.. just highlighting that things like target are probably more complex calculations than they seem.. good to have a balanced view and consider all points..

By the way I don't hold the stock as yet and the fact that so many on this forum feel that Neuren should be worth several times over than the only price target I can find on the company ..(correct me but I don't think any other broker covers it).. actually is encouraging.

A question to those who attended the AGM.. Can anyone explain how the financing actually works? I read there is a benchmark price and installments over 18 months will look at share price each month for settlement. Would appreciate if someone who understood how that works can perhaps explain with an example how the first installment will be calculated. Thanks

Best of luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.15
Change
-0.940(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.04 $16.33 $14.65 $25.91M 1.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125 $16.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.