SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Tricky times for us now. Having said that, if you look at the...

1. 358 Posts.
    Tricky times for us now. Having said that, if you look at the charts of successful IO companies they are scary. I am very sure that we will see better times ahead, "this too shall pass" as they say. The US$ should strengthen, commodity prices (particularly IO which is contract traded) doesn't seem too affected should base and we have the ability to put 8 - 12 cents back on in a matter of days. The sell down hasn't been impulsive but consistent. The volumes are not very large relatively.

I think that one of the issues that will confront us (and I am a bit apprehensive on how I will deal with it) will be the days when we get 20+ cents movement. Perhaps more. That is the nature of the journey as it has been for the Atlas, Fortescues, Gindalbies etc... IO will never be a steady line up - nor will anything else for that matter. The quesiton to me is how we will get through to the $2.00 level without panic selling. That is the case for holding I guess. There is a risk - but there always is no matter what you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.