BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Hmmmmm i must say iam caught in two minds recently with two of...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hmmmmm i must say iam caught in two minds recently with two of my trades i called the tops right on the money which never happend before for me............I bought Bal in may around 8.30 where i thought there was value especially when i saw A2 trading at close to 16 and bub at 1.30 levels it made Bal with more than 300 ml sales and MCAP of just over 900 look cheap relatively (MCAP of 3 times to sales) on peer valuation i saw a 20% trade before results............... but now A2 showing signs of margin pressure in china......... with diagou market uncertanities (A2 changing strategy from diagou to direct distribution)....and the sector by and large started its down trend again ............. all these factors are making me ponder a lot on my next investment call............ whether to stick with a market leader like A2 or take a chance with prospective superstar (SAMR is key) like BAL............ i might take a postion by the end of close in one of the stocks if the price is right by close............ but the position is gonna be half of wat i took in may for sure......Good luck .....
    Please do your own research
    All in my opinion
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.