PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Bella's Monepantel Trial, page-64

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1617
    Thanks for your kind words!!

Actually, she had to have another buzz cut yesterday due to having further scans! It's going to be 40 degrees in Melbourne today so hopefully it keeps her cooler!! I've got a hatchback so she is able to stretch out and have a snooze on the way home. I stop a couple of times so she can have a run/sniff/toilet break.

I agree that it's a unique group. The scientists look at things in a particular way and so it may be a benefit to them listening to ideas coming from a pet owner in the trial.

I pointed out to Dr. Kim that both he and Dr. Renee have stated that the 'gold standard' treatment is Chemo. I said that in my opinion, the gold standard is this trial. Two words: Quality of Life. Okay, make that three!

I would rather provide Bella with six months with 100% quality of life (living life as we remember her in healthy times - Dr. Kim's words) than 12 - 18 months on Chemo with all of the side-effects. Dr. Kim did say that Vet's can be set in their ways. This may be why we need to try and change the mindset to consider other methods of treatment.

I'll wait to hear back from Dr. Kim about his feedback from Sam and hopefully Roger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $151.1K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54714 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 371375 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.