FAR 1.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Congratulations...it looks like a big brown sockeye....??well...

1. 341 Posts.
    Congratulations...it looks like a big brown sockeye....??well done on the release... that scenery looks amazing too...it looks a bit like Lake Waikaremoana where I did a bit of fishing as a holidaying kid.

Mullet isnt too bad if its smoked ...If we are real lucky we could get a flathead at about the same size as your brown.

My first thought regarding Bellatrix in the initial graphics was that it would be all gas....thinking that it could have escaped from SNE and migrated in that direction.....but as the pool of oil from SNE spread itself out totally under BEL it looked better.

In other words SNE's cap looks to be intact out to the perimeters where there is no gas, just oil. So, assuming that SNE has filled and spilled, maybe that is what is upstairs?? (My laymans view of complicated O&G observations)....and maybe that is why Cairn are also full of confidence??

AS OOO pointed out it needs a result.... shudder to think of the SP if it doesn't...should only be temporary though because of the expectation of the eventual commerciality declaration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $4.85K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.