FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Bellatrix, page-2

1. 16,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Whiskey

Great that you started a new thread! Yes Bel-1 will happen fairly quickly. So say 2-3 days to pack up and get to Bel-1 location, 10-14 days to do all the setup and drill to the oil zone, then 10 days to drill and log to TD .... so 22-27 days from when they leave SNE-3 (and they might have already!?).

So far the appraisal program has been hugely successful and we have been given plenty of reasons to think that SNE-3 will also and that a substantial upgrade will eventuate. The good news is that we seem to be about to go from speculation to fact fairly soon! Can't wait as it will stop some of the argy bargy on here one way or the other!

Cath's words at the IP last May still ring in my ears ... when asked whether COP would want to proceed with development with a MEFS of 200mbbls she said "COP wants 700mbbls and we will get it ... easily" (and now the RISC resoirce upgrade pre-appraisal has come up with 468mbbl 2C and 940mbbls 3C). She was confident then on the basis of FAR's analysis and all the outcomes since then have backed that assessment up positively.

So all I can add at this juncture is "Show me the money"! Or rather "Show me the size of SNE and let's then see a higher share price"!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.