FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Bells Analyst, page-38

1. 1,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I'm another who doesn't want to down-ramp as I have a substantial holding, but remember Star Wars was fiction! I am not a geologist, but have studied Geology and there is no way one well, even with side-tracks can establish the huge quantities that have been mentioned. For research purposes please study the Jubilee field. You will find they needed a number of wells to establish commerciality. They've been producing now for some time and have , as I understand it, gradually increased the estimate of the fields size. This is about (memory only ) 7-8 years after the field was first discovered.

I like to dream too ,so I want it to be true, but my advice is not to put all your funds into FAR, they still have a long way to go and will almost certainly be taken over if follow up wells are successful. I recently saw another company ramped up to 40 cents + and is now at 16 cents and still over-priced IMO. The chief ramper , I believe, sold and hasn't been heard of since. If the current well is successful I think 20 cents is likely with a lot of blue sky after that, but it will take time .Like many of you I think FAR and PCL are the best buys around at the moment, but some of the exuberance is over the top and could lead to poor decisions. Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.