MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

If half of what you are stating is true,(and I have no reason to...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    If half of what you are stating is true,(and I have no reason to doubt the other half as well plus other 'gruesome' details you may well have diplomatically left out), this is truly shocking as this seems to be a classic case of absolute defeat truly being ripped out of the jaws of near certain victory. Utter incompetence cannot be legislated for nor legally fought against, no matter what any of the current holders of MBN script think. They have been living in their self created, delusional dream world since this thing stopped breathing last September. No defibrillator need be applied here, if attempted, the corpse may bounce, but will not breathe in it's current state. Mining is an inherently risky business with no guarantees, fraught with many pitfalls as well as many opportunities. Some of this is simply because you don't know with absolute certainty what you are going to extract from the ground you own over the long term. Cash management was absolutely crucial here, sadly MBN seemed to be utterly disastrous in managing this. Much better prices (currently at $8.67/lb. USD) are all the more galling as no one here is benefiting from them, unless you own shares in other nickel plays or options on the metal itself, this has no meaning otherwise. This was a terrible end to what should have been a wonderful story. Some will never move on until they are forced to. One day, I'm afraid they will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.