MQR 10.0% 1.1¢ marquee resources limited

I'm a new kid on this forum and have been reading comments made...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm a new kid on this forum and have been reading comments made about Belmont. I'm a Canadian shareholder of Belmont.
    First about Kibby.
    At no time did Belmont deny that Marquee earned their 80% interest in Kibby and withhold the transfer of the Kibby property to Marquee. Marquee earned their 80% interest and for Belmont to transfer 80% ownership a new joint venture company had to be formed, preferably in the state of Nevada, whereby Marquee would own 80% of the shares and Belmont would own 20%. That is the only way that the Kibby property can be divided legally.
    The agreement states that Marquee, now being the majority owner of the Kibby property, must form this company at which time Belmont will transfer the property into the new JV company.
    Belmont has been waiting for Marquee to setup the new company for the past 8 months for which Marquee has failed, for what ever reason, to do.
    Marquee refuses to answer any emails or continued requests from Belmont
    Belmont's lawyers are puzzled as to why they would refuse to simply setup the new company and get on with working the Kibby property under the new JV.
    Perhaps someone on your side of the world can ask Charles because Belmont continues to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.547M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9.166K 833.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1048495 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 70698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.