MQR 0.00% 1.0¢ marquee resources limited

Yes as I've stated before I do not own Marquee shares but as a...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yes as I've stated before I do not own Marquee shares but as a Belmont shareholder I will defend my interests in Belmont.
    But now that you brought up the Marquee legal dispute . . . .
    My personal opinion is this
    After spending some $3M on drilling the Kibby (not counting what they paid for optioning the property), the drill results weren't great. They earned 80% but now what are they going to do. They probably didn't want to spend any more money on the property but they couldn't just walk away from it so they needed a distraction.
    "Hey let's sue them!"
    Again as I stated earlier Belmont had no problem with handing over the 80%, but how do you legally hand over 80% of a property to another company. You have to form a JV company where each JV partner is issued their ownership percentage of shares in the property and also in the JV company. Very basic stuff in the mining game.
    So why hasn't Marquee followed through with the lawsuit? Because they know they will get their ass kicked in the British Columbia courts and it will cost them a lot more in legal fees.
    What I hear is that Belmont is very happy to go to court if that's what it will take to settle this nonsense.
    But Marquee is quite happy to let it just hang out there.

Anyway that's my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.133M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 967149 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 199328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.