GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

below $1 is new reality, page-35

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Hi Gareth78 . I think he's American and an example of how the Chinese got to climb the ladder, leaving the U.S. behind in this renewable energy/battery revolution..Yanks got very lazy..very complacent and each new President is less qualified than the one before to lead a country..Bush was a joke (but at least he'd governed one of their states) then Obama who'd never run any governing body (not even a local council) and along came Trump who had never been a Senator..just the business & money inherited from Daddy. If it wasn't for the U.S Treasuries purchased by China in 2008/09 their 1930's Great Depression would've been a picnic in contrast..but the latest goon in The White House says "we don't need China"..what diplomacy/gratitude for the nation who saved their R's . At least China makes an effort to understand the English language. Yanks are more interested in butchering it

The big question is how much of our lithium sector will China buy on-the-cheap before they inevitably call off the hounds and allow the inevitable uptick turn around in prices. I realize iron-ore is a different ball game, but look at how the price was fudged down to Au $40 ton before it was allowed to spring-back-up north of Au $150 ton (currently settled around Au $130 ) after they'd forced producers to cut costs/corners so much that safety-came-last and the dam walls in Brazil (Vale) collapsed from lack of maintenance/checks..Floods & law suits devastated the company. The U.S. banks had helped squash down the commodity price beyond recognition..through their manipulative tools of mass destruction, evidenced by the earlier crash of their own housing market..sub prime crimes unpunished..

We've ridden out quite a storm in the Lithium gain..and even if the parasites manage to drag GXY lower, it's irrelevant because we know we're buying way below fair value..They threw every dirty trick in-the-book at us last week in a desperate effort to drag our SP below $1.05..evidenced by huge fake sell orders 1.065 - 1.07 pulled away when we began backing-up our trucks bargain buying in the cellar. That's not to say the parasites won't try again..maybe with some different circumstances they might take it lower, but we all know it can't be sustained..springing back up faster than the sell-down around these levels. They're not fooling anyone anymore. Vigilante3 booked his loss and was too scared to buy-back at last week's $1.06 opportunity..that's why he made his bitter comments and flew back-off into the wild blue yonder..but he should be saving his vitriole for the manipulators, not us shareholders who've been scooping-up in the cellars.

I'll wait for a re-test of $1.05 (lowest since 2016) before buying any more..refusing to give the parasites any room to make me overpay..If $1.05 turns out to be the bottom, then i'll just sit on what i've got having purchased more than enough on Thursday..but i'm not the only one who'll be going into overdrive buying if they create a new multi-year low. @GCar added to my buying motivation, cheers mate..that was fun buying at $1.07 and below with you..much more upside than down from here Conversely the mindless down-rampers failed to achieve their goal..made us more determined to make the shorters squirm..desperate fake sellers who proved what we've been saying..so often denied by Tutor & Co.

GLTARH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.