GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

below $1 is new reality, page-36

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2930
    Morning @Gekkko good post.

I have to be honest i picked up a few first thing yesterday at $1.065, could not help myself, hopefully a good trade in a week of so or add to my LTH. At this level there is bugger all risk buying at these prices, being a company cashed up and no debt.

They have thrown alot at this in the last 6 months and these big BS orders this week is the latest tactic. Over 1m some days just so the sell side way out numbers the buy side. Trying to shake out a few sellers. Buy side compared to the last month or so has been fairly strong.

Cant be many retail holders selling now who would make a profit surely? Hard to check but when was share price 20c pre consolidate? Margin calls maybe?

We need to see a ship booked in soon, we are staying in the ASX 200, a decent Q3 report could be on the cards for production and costs. Where is the negative thats in managements control? We have no control on US / China so no point worrying.

Cash on hand? That could be an area of concern maybe? If we end with USD $165m in the current tough climate i would be happy. A40 legals wont be cheap.

Unfortunately with likely only 60k being shipped they are not going to make a big enough dent in inventory to release much working capital. The analysts raised this a number of times in Q2. Lets see

Just my Sat AM thoughts over a decent coffee on a fresh sunny Sydney morning.

Cheers G
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.