GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

below $1 is new reality, page-37

1. 7,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "The big question is how much of our lithium sector will China buy on-the-cheap before they inevitably call off the hounds and allow the inevitable uptick turn around in prices. "

Gekkko

The turnaround is coming and as I suggested a few weeks/months back from memory the price range for Lithium going forward will be a lower low, lower high with a more concise range. Very unlikely to touch the previous high of the Lithium price. The Chinese have got their clutches on the Lithium sector now and will have mostly, control, whist they rule the EV revolution. imo

The Lithium sector is still able to be manipulated because the EV transition is still in its infancy.

Its been a telling time with the retreat from the previous parabolic rise in the share price for GXY.

An emotional rollercoaster up and down based on hype and fear as the EV revolution plays out, which allowed for the up and down rampers to do their thing.

I'll say that the previous high for GXY wont be attained again with a parabolic move but through a well managed Company going forward based on the progress of the Lithium Industry and a sustained share price move.
    Time frame is anyone's guess if its reached at all?

It'll all play out in the next 1/2/3 yrs for GXYwith the next year a telling time based on whats going on around us with other Companies atm.

The emotion is getting killed off in the Sector and thats (partly) a (bad)sign, the direction of the share price cant be as easily manipulated by........ the Shorts atm eg.

and the parabolic move up for the share price has come and gone so any hype posts, now, will fall mostly on deaf ears.!

Its all now upto the Company and Management to deliver a sustainable Company and an appreciating share price in the future.

The focus is on the next 6/12 months to lay the platform now.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.