RHK 0.00% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Nothing is risk free. You want more you have to prepare to lose....

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Nothing is risk free. You want more you have to prepare to lose. No worry then you could fight against the market crowd. No worry then you could refuse to burn the money on the fire. No worry then you could see the environment consciously. No worry then you could dare to take the risk and then get big enough rewards.

No worry, I could see the logic why the sellers follow the the market sentiment.

No worry, I could keep my faith I got last December to hold it since its high probability with great IO.

Now it seems any analysis will not work since if you want to sell you could sell with too many excuses.

Money always tends to move into the hands of strong mind in logic.

If you sell because the fear and panic, you would be losers.

Big money always belongs to the believers by lucks or by insight.

Not all of the believers could be lucky since as human kind, you could not avoid the human errors.

You need to prepare for lose what you put into anything in the market.

I bet on FMS since it has great chance to win. I prepare the worst to lose all of my paper profit since the risks are always there until the party is started.

However all of report show FMS has the IO. People are too hurry to get the money and then they don't have any reasonable patience.

I am amused to see they are running in the storm. I will not run in the storm as I did in IT bust. I have a diversified portfolio to get one of stock like FMG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 573 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.