CBH 0.00% 7.0¢ coolabah metals limited

below 9cents now, page-15

1. sle
    10,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    Looks like a damage control announcement has just been released.

The Company is pleased to report that strong production has been at achieved at the Endeavor Mine in July and August.
    Zinc concentrate production of 20,622 tonnes and lead concentrate production of 8,560 tonnes for these two months has exceeded budget, and represents the best two month production performance at Endeavor since late 2006.
    This positive trend is expected to continue in September, and the Company is on track to deliver significantly improved production for the first quarter of 2008 - 2009.
    Compared to the average grades and recoveries achieved in the last financial year, mining grades (Zn + Pb) for July and August have increased by 18% and metal recoveries were higher at 84.0% for zinc and 77.3% for lead (an improvement of 2% and 5% respectively). The accelerated backfill program
    undertaken during 2007-8 enables higher grade mining options to be pursued at Endeavor, and the focus is now on metal production through mining reduced volumes of ore at higher combined grades which are expected to average 11.6% for the remainder of the current financial year.
    A new operating plan for Endeavor was announced early in August, and the mine retains flexibility to
    increase production as metal prices improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.