OKJ 0.00% 1.2¢ oakajee corporation limited

below cash backing, page-17

1. djl
    109 Posts.
    OKJ does appear to be an attractive proposition at the moment with exposure to three great stocks.

The Ezeatm listing has been a massive success in the face of a tough market. I passed on participating in the rights issue due to broader market concerns at the time. A very simple but profitable business model. Happy to see OKJ reap the benefits of this cash cow. The ST increase in SP is evidence of a well constructed deal.

The ELM success story is well documented and there are approaching times ahead. Very encouraging to see the exploration side of things continue to progress (Kola is just the start)!

I'm sure management will also be looking at other opportunities for OKJ as investment confidence returns. I'm eagerly awaiting new news in this regard.

Any thoughts on what might be on the horizon as Mark Jones steps away from ELM and starts focussing his full-time attention on OKJ?

In terms of an entry point, it's very thinly traded at the moment with very few sellers. DDzx - you did well for a $0.17 average entry! And thanks for sharing your numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OKJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150014 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OKJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.