GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

belrose, page-9

1. 5,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1767
    some gcn facts I just had a quick browse thru the annual reports of GCN and their parent co SSI .

Here are some observations .... and to be fair I invite any GCN devotees to point out any incorrectness .

1. The stated NTA of GCN as per the report is .3 cents per share .

2. GCN lost approx 1.8 mill for the year .

3. SSI generated approx 900k from sale of listed investments ...... my understanding is that the only listed investments SSI has are GCN shares . It would be interesting to see the stock holding movements .

Comment : Good luck to SSI who hold so many millions of GCN shares , yet value them so low on their books ..that on a per share basis they are almost worthless. And good luck to the buyers who are paying approx 6 cents per share almot 18 times the price that GCN seem to be valuing them at.

Note 1. Prior to doing anything ....investors and holders should do their own research and consult the financial reports of both these companies as well as enlist the services of their caring broker, accountant or financial advisor ( who probably can't read a balance sheet anyway ) who will guide them gently through the maze of information and mis information that is so readily available . Perhaps as well invsestors might read the very bullish reseach SSI have published in the past about GCN .

Note 2 . I notice there is about a massive $3000 worth of buying in GCN as I write this ...then the price gaps away a bit from 5.6 cents to .6 cents ....... hmmmm where are you belrose ??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.