SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Putting value on the water division is impossible. Its one of...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Putting value on the water division is impossible. Its one of those low floor, high ceiling deals. The same can be said for the whole technological side of their business. The potential is endless. How much money its going to make in 2022 is unknowable. The company has talked about its capability to do mega-sized projects, like 100 million dollar contracts, payable by cubic liter of water processed, over contracts with 30 year life spans. So far we've seen a few contracts valued at just a few million dollars. The continuously growing relationships and joint ventures, especially with large Chinese conglomerates, bodes extremely well for the future. There is a matter of graphene technology joint ventured with Ionic, that could put their water technology over the top, maybe. But who here, certainly not me, really knows how their technology compares with the dozens of other new water technologies in what will be a hugely competitive space, and which ones will "hit big" and which ones will be rendered obsolete. Its a great story, I try to temper my expectations, almost anything can happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.