ben fordham interviewing gillard, page-65

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A lawyer witnesses thousands of documents.

As far as remembering opening words in an interview three years ago as a parallel example, anybody that would attempt to use that ananlogy is an utter fruit cake.

But regarding the issue at hand and this document...
    Wouldn't you remember if something was...

the only one which you allegedly personally wrote and gave to the boy friend to get signed by their own personal friend...(Unless it was regularly done for other associates too and was standard practice within that particular firm.)

The only one document that the boy friend used, a Power of Attorney, a very very powerful document, to purchase a house with union funds and a Solicitor's firm based mortgage. AND you personally went to the auction to purchase...

The only one that has been the subject of continual questioning since the mid nineties when the scam first surfaced.

The only one where her employer's more than likely questioned her about when it was very fresh in her mind.

Why was it sugested she leave the firm being she was a salaried and "respected" partner? Why would you disappear for six months and not renew your certificate? Impropriety comes to mind and the protection of a company reputation...

When you are made to go over and over something you do not forget, a Lawyer theoretically must have a sharp mind and pretty good retention of facts. Their day to day role relies on their attention to detail and often recollection of these facts.

Make up your own mind...I have made mine up and I see guilt written all over it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.