CLA 7.14% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Benchmark Minerals conference, page-108

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Thanks @JJY168 for triggering my memory

Another thing Brendan mentioned was the ASX is stamping down on any unruly information being given out in the various study documents

Simply put - to coin a Ken Brisden quote earlier today...No "Bullish!t" in the docs !

Other note worthy points from today

1) Should expect to see a Resource Upgrade before or with Scoping Study - so they can use relevant data as part of the Mining Plan

2) I quizzed BB about his thoughts to mining vs JV vs buyout - they will take it as it goes but of course rightfully planning out as if they will mine.

BB honest as usual indicating he's not a mining type of guy and would be happy to step back with right addition on board. Bit of water to pass yet

3) Metal Bulletin prices will be used for SS - seems like Celsius are aligned closely with Benchmark Minerals which is fine by me - these guys are amazing - was blown away with some of their slides

4) If I'm not mistaken BB mentioned he's off to Europe in few weeks and also Benchmark Minerals roadshow in USA end of October to promote Celsius

5) No power water issues at all even for their most optimistic designs

6) Downstream Processing to be done at Opuwo site but they will cover for Walvis Bay also as an option in the PFS

7) BB mindful of exhorbitant Capex so in my opinion the plant size will start of small to minimise this.
    Stage by stage modular increase was talked about similar akin to a PLS style ramp up

8) Government very happy to see Cobalt mine come online to particularly diversify away from Uranium which has not been so profitable last couple of years

9) Drill Rigs staying on site and immediately 1 or 2 (I forgot) will go to explore possibility of feeder zone as soon as interpretation of SKYTEM data

10) Drilling will continue until mid Dec/Jan until the rain season comes - in my opinion by then we will know more about the future of this company whether they will mine/sell/JV

Good to meet a lot of the guys from here

BB literally was engulfed during lunch break, mainly from my questions! Apologies @blastfurnace I ate your lunch figuratively speaking!!!

Sorry @binwood wanted to see you but had to jet early

Humble Apologies to all if any errors with above

Good weekend to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $82.70K 6.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5074193 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4291896 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.