CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

" B.B. made the point of mentioning that a rising nickel price...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    " B.B. made the point of mentioning that a rising nickel price would be detrimental to the cobalt price, and in turn likely our SP, given the number of new nickel laterite projects wIth a cobalt credit that may become viable should it rise enough."

I have to scratch my head !? Can anyone else confirm, that this was said so !!
    I am no mining engineer, so can someone elaborate this to those, who are not in the specific know ! I tried to take two similar charts (same time frame) of those two minerals and can not confess this statement for my part using 1 year charts.
    Cobalt_1Y.PNG

Nickel_1Y.PNG
    Take an extract of "The Mule"s post, from a newsletter:
    "Vanadium is booming, but nearly every lithium focused explorer or miner has seen their share price drop this year as lithium oversupply fears gain traction.
    But these fears are unfounded, Mr Moores said.
    Production of lithium-ion batteries is increasing exponentially and will drive long-term demand for materials such as lithium, cobalt, graphite and nickel."

For my part I do not see a correlation in the opposite direction for those materials, such as cobalt and nickel in view of EV revolution ! Please correct me, if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $88.31K 5.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2861295 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1937922 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.