CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Hi @DetiMr I could be incorrect and happy to be corrected,...

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764

Hi @DetiMr

I could be incorrect and happy to be corrected, however I believe Brendan was speaking more on a long term outlook.

I think @phuket guy did a similar analysis.

Basically if you step back and have a look - we all know Cobalt is mostly a byproduct of Nickel or Copper.
    Once you start to see Nickel price shooting out of the roof this will give further motivation for lot of these high capex laterite Nickel+ Cobalt projects to come online which means more supply of Cobalt which ultimately should in theory lower or at least stunt any rapid Cobalt price increase.

It's a fine line balancing act because we also know a lot of projects will rely on highish Cobalt prices to be profitable so thats why in my opinion the recent drop of Cobalt prices severely affected a lot of the feasibility studies
    The flip side is too low Nickel prices will then demotivate new projects coming online which affects supply which should in theory encourage Cobalt price to increase.

In my opinion we could probably apply same arguements to Copper as well, with ofcourse Celsius having benefit of Copper credits

In the end in my opinion I think the Cobalt powerhouse companies will control cobalt pricing with how much supply they can/want to release to market.

Brendan really believes that come the time Opuwo starts mining 2020/2021, that may be the next time where Cobalt prices really go out of the roof due to the demand issues being predicted by various analysts.

My personal opinion is we won't see more than $80k/t prices short term and feel as long as Opuwo can show excellent project economics to market around the $60k/t then because of the sheer size, should see BB's phone running hot!

Interesting times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $88.31K 5.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2861295 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1937922 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.