VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

hahaha only VIL could go no where on the back of a positive Ann....

1. 286 Posts.
    hahaha only VIL could go no where on the back of a positive Ann. Maybe thats why we love her?

Yeah i think unfortunately i was right and theres just way too much accumulation at the 1c and the SPP of 1.2 levels for it to shoot up on just spud anns. Also dont forget this stock is pumped an dumped more often than a lousy lover. So i'm not surprised that people are quick to get out with small profits many of which have probably been burnt on a P&D.

Also remember that the only given date so far is Bonog#2 which should spud in 9 days so around the 22nd of May which is a Sunday so allowing for a few days of mucking about lets pencil in the 25th of May spud +30 for TD and flow testing (21st June). FP2 and SD have no confirmed spud date as yet so people are obviously waiting for it to be concrete before getting in. We have known they were going to drill FP2 since they drilled FP1 so its old news we just didnt know when and if they could afford it. We still dont know exactly when and exactly how they'll fund it so no doubt people are still waiting for these points to be cleared up.

Also the gas lift could provide a small boost to SP "considerably enhance production" although I estimated via some quick calculations that VIL's portion was something pathetic like 10BOPD prior to the lift so hopefully that will take us back up to 40 or so as it was at the start of production. Not a lot but its clearly paying the bills and funding all things Bongo. I think this will lift SP a bit not becuase of any MC rerating but becuase it will show investors that we dont need a CR any time soon. Which as a long time VIL holder and daily reader of threads/anns etc i can tell you that short of another venture as it stands VIL has pretty much paid for all three wells (As mentioned FP2 will either be farmed out or paid with existing cash depending on what it costs. I very highly doubt they will CR for it).

So basically my thoughts are the next 2 Anns we can confidently bet one seeing in the next 2 weeks will be Stabilisation of Bongo#1 with revised (hopefully awesome) flow rates. And the spudding of Bongo#2.

Not going to even guess on SD spudding as that would be a complete guess. However if i had to, just judging by the consistancy of their updates i would say it would be before the 11th of June.

Its good to see a lot more posts on VIL lately as it was a dead thread as of a week ago. Its also a positive sign that some hearts and former hearts are adding value to the threads once again as its been over a year since that was happening.

Fingers crossed the long await is over. I hope it all falls into place before i go to Ibiza late June. Nothing like some serious party money to lift your spirits :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.