bendigo bank closes mosque protesters acct. , page-13

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Etherazer

I actually meant Political (over) Tolerance (and not intolerance).

Political Correctness is really Political (over) Tolerance, when an organisation or individual goes out of its way to show that they are overly tolerant of minorities creating a negative impact on our society - in doing so, they are discriminating against those who claim to be impacted.

In this case, there may well be other underlying reasons why the Bendigo Bank has taken this stance, but it is indeed hypocritical...chances are there are groups holding accounts at Bendigo with values that are far far more out of step with its values than Bendigo claim of this group, who are simply exercising their right of protest.

I wonder whether Bendigo Bank will now investigate all other groups holding accounts with them, otherwise I wonder whether there is the possibility (perhaps) of legal action by this group for being unfairly singled out, or for some sort of moral slander?

The underlying cause of these problems is the way this religion is being shaped by its leaders - the plebs are the pawns and the religion and extremists are leading the (supposed) silent majority down a path of conflict. It is up to the silent majority (if it actually exists) to root out those who it claims are giving it a bad name - unlikely to happen.

So we will simply see more hysteria over these situations that cause organisations like Bendigo Bank to kneejerk into a ridiculous decision and a greater wedge between those of this religion (many innocents) and the rest of society.

Islam is to blame.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.