AXD alexander resources limited

bendigo gold --> website updated, page-30

1. 7,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    re: castlemaine highest known gold mined Yeah Sabre a tight share registry is a two edged sword.
    Liquidity not great, but if they come into a real demand scenario .................

You are probably too young to remember the Poseiedon boom in the early 70s.
    Poseidon only had a few million shares & the supply demand equation went ballistic on the demand side with the shares reaching $280.

Re attending the AGM next week.

If you really wanted to go, I am sure if you phoned thhe company a few days before the meeting with a request to attend, they would arrange for you to gain entry.
    You may be the only one there so they would probably welcome someone to talk to.

And as you probably know if you have ever attended any of these smaller meetings, the real value comes before & after the formalities...... chatting to the directors.

And the smaller these meetings are, the better chance you have of spending some uninterupted "quality time" with them.... Particularly if you have done your homework on the company and know what they are doing and the potential of what they have.... (which you already have)

I wooda gone, but I'm away.

Cheers

Bendigo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.