NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

By the DPC's own guidelines Stage 2 Approvals should be known...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    By the DPC's own guidelines Stage 2 Approvals should be known 5-10 days after LCK response to public queries (http://www.petroleum.statedevelopme...Production_Flowchart_Ver_8_September_2015.pdf)

It is clear the DPC was already happy with geotech issues (evidenced by the Ikon Science report they commissioned), my guess is they were asked how they would clean the cavity left behind after gasification, and an obvious response would have been 'steam cleaning' or 'clean cavern' method as executed in field trials in the US by LLNL.

I would also suggest the DPC probably had all the info they required to grant Stage 3 of approvals (land access and notifications etc) prior to the recent consultation period, as LCK may well have provided that info prior to Christmas when they initially submitted the draft SEO and EIR (prior to request for more getoech drilling).

Stage 3 approvals reads as though its 30 odd days, with initial construction of PCD as day 0, everything else is -30, -20 days etc.

Might be this week, and if not i dont think we are far away from a long awaited trading halt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.